OK, i've been training on Minesweeper for sometime now ;) , and here's what i figured out about this game, just like what i did with Solitaire
- Risk is an useperable part of life.
- Take your time and be careful before taking any new step.
- Sometimes there are obvious signs of danger that we are careless to notice.
- One small step can open a broad horizon with many good potentials. We just have to take the risk.
- There are times when there is no way out other than blind choices. So here again comes the risk of life. If you do not take this blind decision, you'll stand still, unable to go on.