13.9.05

Goodbye


I came to say goodbye.
It’s over now, but I’ll never know why.

Days just went on.
And we never noticed when it was over, or when has it begun.

We thought it was best as it was.
We were naive, never looked at the future.

Things changed suddenly around us and quickly too.
We couldn’t adapt ourselves, or didn’t want to.

Now I’m saying goodbye.
Don’t try to change my mind.

I know well how it was, how it will be,
and what I’m leaving behind.

We thought it was best as it was.

We were naive, never looked at the future.

Forever is no little thing to waste on hesitation.

I’ll go on with my life, with some pain,
but with determination.

Go on and trying not to look back.
Go on and wishing I could forget.

Things might get better after that.
May be our lives were strangled by our hands.

So goodbye, wish you the best with a new different road.
Don’t worry; life is so variant and broad.

A sweet memory will remain, with a sure smile.
As days go by, we’ll be surer of this moment,
and we’ll get it clear why we said Goodbye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodbye cruel world,
I'm leaving you today.
Goodbye,
Goodbye,
Goodbye.

Goodbye, all you people,
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye.