29.9.05

"Until we meet" by Syreeta Elie


Until We Meet - by Syreeta Elie

Until we meet
My nights will be a little colder
My days a little shorter
My heart will beat a little less rapid

Until we meet
I know that my arms will be empty
My mind hurting from the constant thought of you
Minutes will seem to be hours
Hours will seem to be months
While months will seem like eternity

Until we meet
The stars in the sky will not affect me
with its gleaming sparkles of life
Until I am gazing at them in your arms
And the food that I eat will not be as fulfilling and nourishing
Until it is you that I share the my food with

And Until we meet
I will not feel whole
My world will seem incomplete
Until that wonderful day
When our eyes make first contact
And our souls collide in blissful whirlwind
The words will roll off my tongue like a sweet love song
"Hello, my love, I couldn't wait to meet you."



http://www.netpoets.com/poems/cyberlov/1433001.htm

1 comment:

مراقب مصري said...

Hi Lilie,
I found ur blog by mere coincidence when I was looking for the lyrics of Abdel Halim's rare song "el Masih" & I found the words in ur blog ... so I owe u something now
:D

& Here is the deal
I left u the link of the song to hear it & enjoy

;)

wish to see u one day in my blog

Here is the link
http://www.6rbtop.com/downram.php?song_id=1797&type=au&q=hi